Grilling Safety Tips:
There is nothing like firing up the grill during the summer months! Did you know July is the peak month for grill fires? A backyard barbecue can become dangerous if safety precautions aren’t considered.
· Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors
· The grill should be placed away from the home, deck railing and out from under leaves and overhanging branches
· Keep children and pets away from grill
· Keep your grill clean by removing grease buildup form the grills and in trays below the grill
· Never leave grill unattended
· When using a charcoal grill, let the coals completely cool before disposing in a metal container
We at SERVPRO of Southbury/Torrington wish you a Happy and Safe Grilling Season!